Salted Caramel Latte
the old-fashioned is a direct descendant of the earliest known “true” cocktail, which in 1806 consisted of “a little water, a little sugar, a lot of liquor and a couple splashes of bitters.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 30ml espresso shot
- 150ml steamed milk
- 15ml Alchemy Salted Caramel Syrup
- 45ml espresso shot
- 200ml steamed milk
- 22.5ml Alchemy Salted Caramel Syrup
- 60ml espresso shot
- 250ml steamed milk
- 30ml Alchemy Salted Caramel Syrup
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Extract espresso shot from coffee machine and pour into glass
- Pour Alchemy Salted Caramel Syrup into glass
- Steam milk well and gently pour into glass.
- Decorate and serve hot
FIND MORE RECIPESLife is Magic – Drink it in MORE RECIPES
Strawberry Cucumber Cooler Mocktail
This mocktail is perfect for spring and summer. Ideal for pregnancy or any time you want to be alcohol free.
Peached Iced Tea Cocktail Recipe
Ring in summer with this super refreshing and simple spiked peach iced tea cocktail recipes. Requires a cocktail shaker.