Coconut Mango Cake
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1/2 Cup of Mango Smoothie Base
- 125grams of Butter
- Half a tablespoon coconut flavouring
- 3/4 Cup Caster sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 Cup desiccated coconut
- 1 ¼ Cup self-raising flour
- 1 egg white
- 1 Cup icing sugar
- 1 Cup desiccated Coconut
Cucumber & Mint Iced Tea 750mlCucumber & Mint Iced Tea 750ml
I tried this in a café in the UK a few years ago, and I can still taste it now.
The cooling cucumber and fresh mint flavours marry so well with the single-origin black tea. This is our founder’s favourite!
It plays very well with your favourite gin, and also keeps good company with an icy Pimms .
Perfect for entertaining.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Grease a 20x20cm pan or ring pan and line with baking paper. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put mango smoothie base, butter, coconut flavouring, and caster sugar into bowl. Mix with electric beater until combined.
- Add eggs, desiccated coconut and flour, continue beating with electric mixer.
- Pour mixture into greased pan. Bake for 30minutes on 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put egg white and icing sugar in bowl. Stir until mixed.
- Add in desiccated coconut and mix well.
- Spread over the cake.
FIND MORE RECIPESLife is Magic – Drink it in MORE RECIPES
Salted Caramel Latte
the old-fashioned is a direct descendant of the earliest known “true” cocktail, which in 1806 consisted of “a little water, a little sugar, a lot of liquor and a couple splashes of bitters.
Strawberry Cucumber Cooler Mocktail
This mocktail is perfect for spring and summer. Ideal for pregnancy or any time you want to be alcohol free.